The heritage of cattle ranches and their spirit for adventure with sweeping open rangelands are the inspiration for the Rancho Madera Collection by Shamrock Plank Flooring. A group of true artisans distresses each board, and each box features boards from each artisan. Rancho Madera Collection features 13 designer colors and textures in Hickory, Walnut, Maple and White Oak. Bring the mystique of the old west to your home with flooring that embodies the wind worn look of the old homesteads.
- Offered in 1/2” Environeered precision milled Character Grade flooring
- Thirteen colors available:
- Hickory: Toro and Gold Rush
- White Oak: Cimarron, Sequoia, Maverick, Calico, Tumbleweed, Cattleman, and Longhorn
- Walnut: Desperado
- 7” width
- 3mm wear layer adds longer life and maintains value
- 7-Ply Russian Birch Core for maximum dimensional stability
- Slowly air dried and kiln dried
- 1′ to 7′ lengths packaged in 7′ bundles
- Side matched and end matched for easy, precise installation
Hickory and Maple Environeered flooring may be nailed, glued or floated at or above grade only. Hickory and Maple are not recommended over radiant heating. White Oak and Walnut Environeered flooring may be nailed, glued, stapled or floated at, above or below grade. Please see our Installation Page in the Buyer’s Guide section for additional details.
Shamrock Plank Flooring offers a 50 year residential finish warranty and a 5 year light commercial finish warranty on all Hand Scraped Solid products as long as the flooring installation and care guidelines are adhered to. Rancho Madera Collection also offers a lifetime structural warranty. Please see our Warranty Page in the Buyer’s Guide section for additional details.
Environeered, Shamrock’s brand of engineered flooring, is CARB compliant.